11.12.11

Breathtakingly heartwarming

For dunnhumby France and Aude, Aurélia, Caroline, Cécile, Chloé, Elsa, Emma and Lucia in particular.

My last day in the office.
Team meeting.

My 8 closest colleagues, friends, do a presentation on how much I will be missed.
I'm touched.

Then follow tons of pictures of my time at dunnhumby France
All those amazing memories!
I'm getting emotional.

The song "Louise" from Clouseau is launched.
I feel like crying.

Time to speech.
Unprepared.
In French.

I think I can cope and start to speak.
My voice breaks.

I pull myself together and tell the team how I've made friendships for life in dunnhumby France and how they were sometimes more like a family to me.

I briefly look at a few of those close friends who stand on the side and see one of them crying.

But instead of harder it actually becomes easier to talk because all of a sudden I realise what a lucky girl I am to have made such friends.

Merci pour tout, les filles. Je vous adore x

No comments: