29.11.11

Something I will miss from Paris...

I will never forget how a few weeks after I arrived in the French office, I suddenly heard a weird noise from outside. We are on the 10th floor so it was quite loud and it was a sound I couldn't identify.

I went to have a look through the window and to my astonishment it was a group of horses who walked calmly in the street! My guess is that they are trained to get used to cars and noise for when they participate in parades.

Yesterday we heard the noise again as we were walking towards a restaurant in our lunch break and my colleague took a picture. This is probably the last time I will see them and that makes me a bit sad! Unless there are some horses that need to be trained in Cincinnati too of course :)

Here you go - impressive, no?

No comments: